We launched the QT over a decade ago because we believed that student
success was everyone's job. With limited funding and an abbreviated mailing list, we started
drafting and sending - via email - one of the first electronic instructional newsletters.
We set out some ambitious guidelines that we still follow today - every QT would...
- Be brief
- Require no additional materials
- Deliver career-related information
- Address timely topics
- Work for every discipline
- Connect to rich links and resources
- Focus on student success
- Include downloadable student activity
- Encourage active, collaborative learning
- Be upbeat, fun and relevant...
On this site you will find some of the best and most relevant QTs cataloged for easy access...
New QTs will be added to the library on this CA Career Briefs site. We hope you will keep
using them in your classrooms and forwarding them on to others....because on our campuses
student success is everyone's job!
thoughtful people can change the world.
Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.